Get up to $5000 with the Canada Greener Homes Grant Initiative
- Watch the video to learn more about the Greener Homes Grant
- The Canada Greener Homes Grant was developed to make it more accessible and affordable for you to receive energy-efficient upgrades.
- Call us at Belleville Insulation to discuss the process of upgrading your insulation
The Canada Greener Homes Grant Initiative provides grants for home evaluations and for retrofits, to a total of $5,600 per participant or homeowner. Participants are eligible for up to $600 towards the cost of pre- and post-retrofit EnerGuide evaluations and for up to $5,000 total in grants for eligible retrofitsincluding home insulation for attics, basements, walls, and sealing of windows and doors. An EnerGuide pre- and post-retrofit evaluation is required in order to be eligible for the grant.
How the grant works
- Go to the Enbridge (HER+ program) web page to select a service organization
- Get a pre-retrofit EnerGuide evaluation and prioritize your renovations
- Apply for the interest-free loan (optional)
- Retrofit your home based on your Renovation Upgrade Report (RUR)
- Post-retrofit EnerGuide evaluation. Your energy advisor will send you the documents by email or mail
- Receive your Canada Greener Homes Grant and HER+ program rebate